AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Senior Internal Auditor
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Supervising and performing Audit Assignments of the Head Office functions of the Bank and the operations of the Bank’s branches within the approved Annual Audit Plan to ensure compliance of the bank’s operations with external legislation and regulatory policies and adherence to the bank’s approved organizational policies and procedures and to improve the effectiveness of the running of the bank and its internal control system. This includes:
- Supervise and carry out the preparation phase of audit assignments
- Supervise and perform, if needed, audit fieldwork and review audit team work to ensure accepted quality
- Supervise and participate in the reporting and communication process of audit assignments etc.
Necessary experience and knowledge:
- Pursuing the ACA / ACCA or any other recognized professional Accounting / Auditing certification
- Familiarized with:
- The bank’s whole set of policies and procedures
- All relevant laws and external regulations
- The bank’s work processes and information flows and able to precisely depict them in process descriptions / flow charts
- The bank’s accounting system and processes
go to method of application »
IT Functional Analyst
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software / service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Perform research of solutions to meet the business needs or process optimization
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline
- At least four hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile / scrum context.
- Analytical and investigation skills as well as Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational and presentation, Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
- Experience of work in financial sector is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” Please ensure that you indicate the Position as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.