Dataflex is one of the foremost Information Technology Solutions Companies in Nigeria. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have evolved from a small organization pushing boxes to customers to a company providing enterprise ICT services to mid range and large scale companies across Nigeria.
Chief Finance Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- As the company continues its impressive growth, there is a need for a technically competent and commercially astute Chief Finance Officer with extensive leadership and financial stewardship experience to work closely in strategy with the Managing Director.
- As a key member of the Executive Management team, the CFO will be responsible for taking on leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management. While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the company. He/she will work alongside other C-Suite team members and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters.
- This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in the operations of the leading Information Technology Company in Nigeria. If you are looking to take the next challenge in your career and can demonstrate integrity, courage, passion, intelligence, and energy, apply now!
General Job Description
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the Company’s operations.
- Provide strategic financial leadership, business planning, forecasting, accounting and budgeting processes, tax and risk management and optimize returns to the Shareholders.
- The CFO reports directly to the Managing Director and assists on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to financial management and their impact to the business operations
- Provide strategic direction and management of the Finance functions and ensures alignment to the Company’s goals leading to shareholder value creation.
- Participate in preparation of the Annual Plan and Strategic Business Plans that improve the efficiency and long-term profitability of the business and ensure optimal realization of brand/market potential.
- Ensure the design of a robust business-decision-making framework, driving through process improvements and change initiatives that enable the budgeting, forecasting and reporting to be carried out in a consistent and effective manner.
- Act in a fiduciary capacity, protecting the value of the brand through safeguarding assets of the company, both tangible and intangible.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and statutory regulations. Manage Statutory and Internal Auditors.
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Qualified Charted Accountant and performance driven CFO with 5+ years post CA qualified experience; successfully managed an organization with comparative scale and complexity.
- Strong operational management experience plus an understanding and appreciation of a sales and service focused culture.
- Strong commercial acumen with a good grasp of key financial drivers and strong contract management skills
- Pragmatic and solutions focused.
- Highly ambitious and understand the challenges of delivering a business strategy and plans in an uncertain landscape.
- A strong work ethic, be driven to succeed and have the ability to lead, inspire and engage a multi-disciplinary team of highly engaged people
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external affiliates including clients
- Sound decision making skills based on accurate and timely analyses.
What’s on offer?
- Generous salary in line with experience
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- Accessible management team and support
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “FINANCE” as the subject of the email.
Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.