- Location(s): • Rivers, South South Towns: −Port Harcourt — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Oil and Gas
- Industry: • Oil & Gas / Mining
- Application Deadline: February 07, 2020
- Job Type Contract
- Salary ₦3,950,000 – ₦4,000,000 Naira per Annum
OFADRI Nigeria Limited is recruiting for contract Field Operations Support/Field Operator.
Operator of flow station, gas stations and associated assets in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with stipulated guidelines.
- Manage day-to-day production operations field activities and manage safety and environmental issues.
- Monitor, control and record production rates and performance.
- Start-up wells and facilities (hot and cold start).
- Perform basic troubleshooting on wells and facilities to ensure stability.
- Prepare the wells and facilities/equipment for (re) commencement of production/processing.
- Perform monthly well test and sampling of producing wells.
- Measure, validate and report production volumes accurately
- Carryout ad-hoc annulus pressure monitoring of all wells in the production unit.
- Perform periodic well integrity assurance tasks and activities (both well’s flow-wetted and non-flow-wetted components)
- Perform daily first line monitoring of process parameters and variables.
- Gather daily production data, determine the production performance.
- Ensure optimized chemical injection rates are followed as advised.
- Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice.
- Responsible for preparing equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, steaming, and other procedures as required.
- Execute routine production and maintenance operations and minor non-routine production and Maintenance activities as directed by his Team Leader
- Responsible for preparation such as plant isolation etc., for day-to-day maintenance work.
- Perform daily check and minor maintenance based on the check list etc.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team on assigned tasks and activities.
- Take requested samples for analyses, take and record field data requested for general monitoring of plant performance
Participate in monthly CASHES meeting and daily toolbox meeting
Min Required Experience:
• • Must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve hours a day
- The work location is Swamp-field based (Nun River/Diebu Creek in Bayelsa state) accessible via the Helicopter.
- The job activity period is daily on 12-hour (7am to7pm) routine over a 14-day cycle period.
- The successful candidate will manage own absences with his/her contractor for suitable qualified covers.
- Personnel may be required to work extended hours as need may arises.
CV’S SHOULD BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org , copy email@example.com on or before Fri. 7th February, 2020