- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Transportation / Logistics / Supply
- Industry: • Logistics / Transportation
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Import And Export Operation Supervisor.
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import and Export Operation Supervisor
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the international shipment of goods. you will be expected to negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors, and are expected to have excellent customer service skills in dealing with customers.
- Examine documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements to ensure compliance with federal and foreign regulations governing the shipment, receipt, and documentation of imported/exported products.
- Establish, monitor, and revise policies, procedures and service standards for customs clearance operations, and write procedures for the handling of each account. Includes classifications, schedule of service, shipment entry, and booking process.
- Oversee and monitor team performance – both quantity or quality -audit shipment documents, and conduct periodic client reviews to identify areas of concern in the clients’ export processes. Communicate / escalate transaction problems or irregularities to manager and assist in identifying solutions.
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Perform many other duties that may be assigned.
Min Required Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as an import and export supervisor in a reputable company is required for this position.
- Applicants must have a University Degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email.