- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Security / Intelligence
- Industry: • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Hubmart Stores Limited is recruiting for fulltime Internal Security Officer.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in store walks as per bit postings / roaster and monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor / suppliers and other points of exit / entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods / stock from back store to in store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensuring all systems, process & checks are followed by staff and suppliers.
- Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
- Ensure that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clearing of traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Monitor the performance of all security gadgets – camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
Min Required Experience:
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.