- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • IT/ Software • Media / Art / Entertainment
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: January 25, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
BlueSlip Limited Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Graphics Designer.
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- We are currently seeking experienced candidates for the position of Graphics Designer
- The Graphic designer creates graphics for use in our social media products. He / She will have to:
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaise with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Training Required
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- A portfolio of work to showcase
- A good knowledge of design software plus photo-editing software such as PhotoShop
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.