- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Oil & Gas / Mining
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Officer (Upstream).
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Upstream)
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management. It also involves ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customer’s satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationship with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs
Min Required Experience:
Required Skills / Qualifications
- BSc in related discipline.
- At least 2-3 year relevant experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in the upstream business development is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.