- Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Yaba — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment
- Industry: • Education Services/ Research
- Application Deadline: January 14, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
AcademicianHelp is recruiting for fulltime Academic Writer / Computer Science.
AcademicianHelp is a household name in the thesis, assignment, essays, coursework, final year projects, dissertations and PhD thesis tutoring and assistance for computer science, management and law. This service is a subsidiary of brilloconnetz.com with offices in the United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, and Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic Writer / Computer Science
Location: CCHUB, Yaba, Lagos
- We are a young web development, academic and marketing research agency based in the UK, Nigeria and Sri Lanka. Our clients are predominantly from the United Kingdom with a few of them from Nigeria and Sri Lanka. We are looking for a full-time academic writer that have ideally completed or have experienced with computer science modules. We need an intelligent person that is not afraid to learn something new:
Min Required Experience:
What we want in an ideal candidate:
- Ability to read and understand major programming languages, web, mobile and associated frameworks e.g. Python, Java, PHP, C#, Visual Basic, Node JS, VB.NET, Android Studio, React JS,
- Keen attention to details
- Independent worker (You will be assigned a project and most time you will be delivering the entire project solution by yourself)
- Ability to carry out research and write technical documentation with academic style referencing
- Good knowledge of database and networking technologies and theories
Great to have in an ideal candidate:
- Mobile application development knowledge (any of native iOS, native Android, PhoneGap, ionic, Meteor, React Native, Flutter etc.)
- This will not involve writing of codes or doing any technical networking, database implementation, but an understanding of how this works will be of great advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2020.
How to to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.