Maintenance Culture Limited is a facility management company with expertise spanning over 20 years of providing facility maintenance, training and consulting services. We are particular about customer satisfaction, experience and the impression we leave our clients with.
We are passionate about driving the culture of maintenance in our environment.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are looking for a competitive, trustworthy and experienced marketer or someone who has sales experience. She must be smart, presentable and eloquent. With ability to plan and coordinate marketing activities, develop and follow marketing schedule and perform required tasks to meet targets.
Minimum Qualification: HND
Experience Level: Mid level
Location: Lekki, Lagos.
- To provide develop and implement strategies that will maximize sales figures
- Develop a strong relationship with potential clients, team members, and other brokers.
- Promote sales through advertisements, and listing services.
- Conduct market research to identify market possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Review plans for structural layout with clients, enumerating and recommending available cleaning options and features.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Good teamwork skills.
- Strong Attention to Details
Method of Application
Kindly email your CV to: email@example.com with the subject: Application for the role of a Sales Executive, or it won’t be considered.