Pillarcraft Nigeria – Our client, a newly established interior decoration company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Junior Interior Designer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Building and Construction
- Outline client design objectives.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
- Create a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
- Source and place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and Design portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidate will be considered
- Selected candidate must be available for immediate employment
- Only candidate resident in Abuja will be considered.