21st Century Technologies Limited is a Licensed Information Communications and Technology Services Provider in Nigeria incorporated in 1997, with a pedigree going back 19 years, fully mobilized and perfectly positioned to build converged, multi-service and efficiently managed communications networks in Africa.
We own and operate the most extensive optical fibre cable metropolitan networks in Nigeria with speeds up to 10Gbps, high-speed Corporate Dedicated Internet Access and IRUs for a total of 10Gbps, fully redundant International subsea fibre capacity with two separate vendors.
Business Development Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The business Development Manager will coordinate and manage business developments as it relates to identifying and securing business contracts,creation of account plan for target accounts/portfolios, provide professional customer/prospect business communication in all aspects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a link between the company and her clients and manages portfolios assigned to him/her
- Ability to maintain relationships with old clients and develop rapports with new clients
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with clients as at when needed
- Identify, win and close new business contracts
- Prepare client’s invoices and track respective payments
- Active participation in industry meetings and events
- Drive revenue from list of targeted accounts and assigned portfolio
- Responsible for creation of account plan for target accounts, including organization profile, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule
- Provide professional customer/prospect business communications in all respects
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Excellent use of MS office tools i.e. Excel, word, outlook etc.
- A team player with strong leadership skills and great inter personal skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to set and achieve target and reach set milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration and banking (other relevant courses will be considered)
- National Youth service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates would be contacted via email