Infinity Security Services Limited is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.
Assistant Manager, Operations (Security)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- Assist in monitoring, detecting, remediating, and containing security threats, including security systems administration and security incident response.
- Assist in overseeing the recruiting, deployment and training of highly qualified security operations personnel.
- Manage the operational routine of each shift, which includes; arrange cover for dropped shifts; production of local operational records, reports and returns, ensuring compliance to client and company procedures.
- Supervision of designated staff, ensuring duties are performed in accordance with training, assignment instructions and local Standard Operating Procedures in a professional manner.
- Task the security officers to carry out their duties and brief them as required (including recording daily pre-shift briefings).
- Ensure efficient use of staff and equipment in accordance with Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Engage in night patrol to the beats at least twice in a month.
- Implement all processes and procedures in line with both client and company standards and compliance with legal requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance and ensure training needs identified (to be recorded in monthly Care Visit Reports).
- Ensure operatives are correctly and smartly kitted (including PPE where appropriate).
- Ensure all equipment are in good working order.
- Production of reports as applicable (i.e. monthly, survey, client reports).
- Accurate record keeping of incidents and escalate it to the client in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of records associated with duties while highlighting areas of concern to the operations manager.
- Ensure that full training and personnel records are maintained for all company personnel.
- Build excellent client relationship between the Company and the clients.
- Engage in revenue drive, collection of cheques/cash from clients and depositing same within 12hours in the Company’s account.
- Attend to client’s complaints with timely intervention.
- A first degree holder in any relevant discipline from a recognized university in or outside Nigeria. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years’ and above cognate experience, preferably in private security sector. Foundation experience in the military, paramilitary and security agencies supported with valid documents, will be an added advantage.
- Membership of recognized security professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Must possess sound knowledge in security risk assessment, investigations, intelligence gathering etc.
- Must be good in report writing, team cohesion and result oriented.
- Proficiency in computer applications especially Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must possess leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.