- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Finance / Accounting • Sales / Business Development • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
- Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline: January 14, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
The Concept Group is recruiting for fulltime National Channel Manager (Financial Sales).
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Channel Manager (Financial Sales)
- The National Channel Manager drives, and optimizes Asset Creation Team performance on objectives across the regions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations, monitor the performance of the set territories.
- Liaise with core sales staff within the region to optimize leads generations and conversion.
- Forecast, plan, recruit and maintain the capacity plan for the Asset Creation team in all regions.
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on key growth indicators for products, people, and processes.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception of new products.
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective workforce
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency, etc.
- Manage Lead Management System (LMS), create an optimal conversion strategy on leads.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals, etc.
- Develop monthly sales incentive programs for brokers & RSE to increase performance and drive results.
- Facilitate large meetings with IMTTs and Brokers (differently) with such topics as training, compensation, products or customer experience.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting or any other related field
- 10 years+ of progressive experience in sales and marketing of financial products.
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales target.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem-solving, and change management skills.
- Solid understanding of the financial market and products.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.