- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Advertising/ PR / Marketing
- Industry: • Ecommerce / Retail / Wholesales
- Application Deadline: January 14, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Hubmart Stores Limited is recruiting for fulltime Marketing Manager.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are currently sourcing for suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Develop and co-coordinate all marketing campaigns.
- Increase our presence/traffic on all social media platform.
- Increase and sustain customer influx to our stores.
- Manage the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Create effective in-store communications and promos.
- Increase the Hubmart brand visibility in Lagos.
Min Required Experience:
Requirements of the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- 6-10 years experience in Marketing, with at least 4 years as a Marketing manager
- A certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Results Driven
- Technical Knowledge
- Communication skills and networking
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.