- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Engineering/ Technical
- Industry: • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Akin-Kunbi Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Project Engineer.
Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
- We are looking for a dedicated Project Engineer to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality.
- You will be responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
- You should have the ability to work with multiple discipline projects and demonstrate excellent project management and supervision skills.
- You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Min Required Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- A valid Engineering license.
- 4 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.