- Location(s): • Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Administration/ Office/ Operations • Project Management
- Industry: • NGO / International Agencies
- Application Deadline: January 09, 2020
- Job Type Contract
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is recruiting for contract Project / Admin Assistant.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project / Admin Assistant – 4GATES Nigeria
Job Ref Code: PJT241219
Reports To: OVC Team Lead
- The Program Assistant’s primary responsibility is to support the coordination and knowledge flow of the program’s unit. In addition to that function, the Program Assistant will provide logistical support to meetings and trainings, manage the program’s data bank and will perform other administrative duties in support of grant activities and the Health System Strengthening (HSS) unit as required.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a university degree in Social Sciences or Health.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in program support.
- Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and computers in general
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with church-based organizations.
- Demonstrated willingness to work in a team.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm; 9th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating “Position” being applied for and the “Job Ref Code” as the subject of the application application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)
Click Here for Job Details (Drop-box)
Equal Employer Opportunity:
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’