- Location(s): • Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Hospitality / Food Services
- Industry: • Food Services / Hospitality / Hotels
- Application Deadline: January 05, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
TraceurFinance Limited is recruiting for fulltime Experienced Cook.
TraceurFinance Limited – Our client in the hospitality industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Cook
- Prepare awesome meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Help lead and inspire our kitchen staff with the resort manager.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
Min Required Experience:
- Senior Secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to fill Application Form (docs)