- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Transportation / Logistics / Supply
- Industry: • Others
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Mary’s Croft is recruiting for fulltime Dispatcher.
Mary’s Croft is a Nigerian company. Mary’s Croft performs cohesive sharing and distribution service of fresh and processed agric – produce purchased and packed under proper hygienic condition and supervision from various traders and farms in Nigeria suitable for busy individuals, pregnant women, family, caterers, organisations and those looking to avoid the stress from traffic, bad weather, distance to the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatcher
- Verifying orders Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products.
- Provide invoices for items delivered.
- Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
- Run errands for management staff.
- Prepare, maintain and submit daily, timely and accurate reports of activities, especially client visits/calls on a daily basis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on activities and client’s details
- Keeping record of daily visits in the log books.
Min Required Experience:
Skills And Qualifications
- Documentation Skills,
- Data Entry Skills,
- Telephone Skills,
- Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication,
- Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control,
- Reporting Skills
- The successful candidate will drive company’s vehicle for official business, travels and field activities.
- Minimum qualification of Senior High School Certificate
- At least 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Adequate knowledge in the structure of cars
- Ability to speak, understand and write the English language
- Possess Valid driver’s license
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Willing to work at odd hours during peak working seasons.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes.
- Willing to travel to other locations within Nigeria to work for and on behalf of the company.
- Must be physically fit.
- Should be reliable and punctual.
- Have a mature working attitude.
- Friendly and presentable.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.