- Location(s): • Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Consulting
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: January 14, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
PAT Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Organizational Psychologist – Consultant.
- Apply psychology principles in resolving workplace issues such as job dissatisfaction and low productivity
- Analyze the effectiveness and functionality of a firm using statistical methods
- Develop standards for the administration of selection and promotion assessments
- Conduct research on a work environment to identify behavioral and psychological factors that contribute to poor productivity and efficiency
- Design and implement employer-development programs to improve management and leadership of an industry
- Participate in mediation activities, as well as resolution of disputes
- Carry out reviews of psychology literature to stay up-to-date with developments in psychology
- Perform employee assessments to help determine who is most qualified for a task or job promotion
- Produce technical and scientific reports on the findings of a research on industry structure and processes
- Develop and implement training programs to educate workers on the basics of group interaction, work motivation, and respect for individual differences
- Design new techniques for assessment of applicants to evaluate abilities, skills, and interests
- Proffer advice to clients on appropriate industrial practices, business, and operational strategy
- Optimize the quality of work life to produce an efficient and conducive corporate environment.
Min Required Experience:
• Industrial Organizational Psychology or Business Psychology
- At least 4 years of work experience as an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist or Business Psychologist.
- At least a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychologist or Business Psychologist.