- Location(s): • Lagos, South West • Delta, South South • Cross River, South South Towns: −Lagos Island — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Project Management
- Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Netop Business Systems Limited is recruiting for fulltime Field Support Officer.
Netop Business Systems Limited was established in 1993. The company provides a diverse range of information technology services to both public and private sector clients. Netop has been successfully involved in the introduction of modern information systems solution in Nigeria for over ten years.
With a team of innovative and experienced staff, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your business goals. The aim is to provide our clients / customers with first-rate business solution and after sales support that is unrivalled in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Officer
Locations: Lagos Island / Mainland – Lagos, Delta, Cross River and South West
- We support a number of POS organizations who are users of our software
- We are looking for resourceful, vibrant purpose-driven professionals with high integrity as IT support personnel that will provide support to users of our various solutions in a manner that maintains our tradition of high level of excellent service delivery that improves merchant satisfaction, customer retention as well as profit maximization.
- Provide on onsite support to merchants
- Ensure visitation to merchant locations based on agreed visitation frequency.
- POS support and maintenance
- Send daily report of activities to assigned supervisor from merchant location
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant’s issues as regards POS
- Provide training to merchants regarding hardware and troubleshooting techniques.
- Prompt escalation of issues encountered on the field to supervisors.
- Ensure there are enough consumables like receipt role at merchant location.
- Ensure POS are in good working condition
- Terminal collection
- Build positive relationships with customers.
Min Required Experience:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification: OND
- Must be male
- Full training will be given
- Ability to ride a bike and the willingness to ride is a MUST
- Previous experience working as a POS Support and Maintenance Officer is a plus
- Team work and interpersonal skills
- Applicant for Delta MUST be based in Warri
- Capability for problem-solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing and ready to move about between merchant locations.
What We Offer
- Working with a highly-motivated team
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.