- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
- Industry: • Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
Oasis Africa Consulting – Our client, a Pharmaceutical business with branches in Lagos and Ogun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Alagbole (Lagos-Ogun Boundary)
Job Type: Full Time
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in accounting / finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- NGN 50,000 / month