- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications
- Application Deadline: January 07, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Kadick Integrated Limited is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Executive.
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- In a bid to expand its customer base within Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki and environs, it urgently requires the services of a vibrant, self-driven and experienced Business Development Executive to oversee the spread of her distribution technology in the stated areas.
- The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities;
- Coordinating business generation activities;
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies;
- Building business relationships with all clients;
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support;
- Creating informative presentations;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences;
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of prospective client information;
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients;
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process;
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals – monthly, quarterly or annually;
- Managing short- and long-term business development plans.
Min Required Experience:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers;
- Persuasive and goal-oriented;
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour;
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with senior-level executives;
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience;
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close;
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
- Demonstrated and proven sales results;
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team;
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Salary and Commission
The remuneration package includes a basic salary and performance incentive and are in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.