Capricorn Digital Limited is a Fintech solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and / or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
Territory Sales Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 4 years
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Territory Sales Officer will be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new market required in achieving company financial targets within an assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and hit / exceed monthly / annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Provide a monthly / annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with the Finance and Business Development department
- Partner with agents to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of sales forecast.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- 2-4 years experience in sales/marketing
- Completed NYSC
- Must be aggressive and willing to work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Territory Sales Officer” and region as subject of the mail .