Obagoo Global Concept Limited – Obagoo Kidzart is an organization built on the foundation of every child’s welfare, creativity, arts, language use, ICT, education and Child Parenting.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Media / Advertising / Branding
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe’s Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client
- Applicant must reside in Abuja (Dutse, bwari, Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Katampa, Dei-Dei).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Kidzart@obagoogroup.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.