- Location(s): • Oyo, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Teaching / Education Services
- Industry: • Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Application Deadline: January 07, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Millie’s International School is recruiting for fulltime Female Early Years Educator.
Millie’s International School – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with children between the ages of 3 to 5 years
Min Required Experience:
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- A Degree in Early Childhood Education plus a Diploma or Certificate in Montessori Education or Early years Education
- To have had minimum 4 years experience, knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from having previously worked in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- To be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce a stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environment which promotes independent learning skills
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, a good sense of humour and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of good or outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- Must be resident in Ibadan and able to commute easily to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements listed above.