- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Human Resources / Recruitment
- Industry: • Manufacturing / Production
- Application Deadline: December 30, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) is recruiting for fulltime Factory HR Generalist.
Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory HR Generalist
- Timely report generation i.e. Overtime analysis/monitoring, Employee Headcount Report etc.
- Attending to payroll activities especially attendance, performnance bonus, Payslip issuance etc.
- Preparation of correspondences i.e. Offer letters, leaves, Cessation of appointment, Transfers, Promotions, Leave allowances etc.
- Periodic audits of all personal files to ensure that files are uptodate.
- Resolution of all welfare related issues, HMOs, and other service providers.
- Support the HR Manager with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings.
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Ensure industrial peace and harmony within the Factory.
Min Required Experience:
- First Degree in any discipline preferably social sciences
- Candidate should possess between 2 – 3 years of factory HR experience within the FMCG space.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Experience with Human Manager (HRIS) is an added advantage).
- Working in an ISO certified environment is an added advantage.
- Candidate should reside within Ikotun and its environ
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com with the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Successful Candidate will be expected to resume Immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.