- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Media / Art / Entertainment
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: January 07, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
HT-Limited is recruiting for fulltime Digital Marketer.
HT-Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in SME optimisation, business development, human resources management and administration.
We strive to support small to mid-sized enterprises by finding out specific business needs required to provide the best level of service for the organization. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities. We provide business development services to SMEs. HT-Limited is graced with one of two International Labour Organization (ILO) trained and certified coaches in Nigeria. We have ensured and maintained only result-oriented coaching sessions with our clients in various professional fields.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for ado
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any discipline
- Evidence of relevant professional training/certification in Digital Marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent time management and organization
- Attention to details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.