- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: January 20, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
Software Business Solutions Consulting (SBSC) is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Executive / Manager.
Software Business Solutions Consulting (SBSC) is a boutique, minority-owned and managed, consulting firm, working with global clients to uncover opportunities and solve problems. We are experts in the areas of: Application Development, Application Support, Business Strategy, Program & Project Management, Business Intelligence, Mobile Application, and Help Desk/Customer Service. We use this expertise and our experience in various industries, such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Travel, Transport, Logistics and Insurance, to provide results that businesses need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive / Manager
Key Job Role
- Liaise with team members to develop and implement business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Coordinate with team members and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on a regular basis.
- Draft proposals, bids, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold calling techniques.
- Ability to understand prospect needs and effectively communicate value proposition to prospects.
- Responsible for qualifying leads from companies designated to you
- Respond to RFPs, and prepare and deliver effective proposals to clients
- Account management of existing and new clients to generate additional business opportunities
- To keep abreast of current trends, economic conditions and growth opportunities within the IT sector
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Skills & Experience:
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and operate with minimal supervisions
- Consistent track record achieving assigned sales quota
- Outgoing, confident and articulate demeanor and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with and influence senior leadership
- Strong business acumen
- Sound understanding of business principles and concepts
- Demonstrated experience in driving sales and business development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent and persuasive oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance driven culture
- Not less than 4 years cognate experience in a Business Development role
- Major Experience within the IT sector
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.