- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • IT/ Software
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- Job Type Fulltime
BlueSlip Limited Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime UI / UX Designer / Developer.
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer / Developer
- Design mockups and prototypes of dashboards based on project requirements.
- Conceptualize page and content requirements, site maps, user flow diagrams, and other documentation to communicate information organization and interaction.
- Manage dashboard and web design projects, including consulting with stakeholders to complete project plans outlining scope, goals, deliverables, and timing; creating design specifications and overseeing implementation; and leading on usability, accessibility, and user interaction design.
- Serve as subject matter expert in user interface design for web projects.
- Work within repository using git commands.
- Maintain multiple web sites; ensure browser and cross-platform compatibilities and other QA standards for websites and applications.
- Create and edit graphics for web and print based on department’s design standards.
- Identify and troubleshoot website problems relating to browser compatibility, platform, accessibility, and web usability issues.
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a deadline-oriented environment.
Min Required Experience:
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university or college or equivalent combination of education and experience is required with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of user-centered design processes, information and interaction design approaches, web design best practices, and web standards.
- Expertise in web accessibility standards and experience developing websites according to
- Extensive knowledge of browser compatibility issues across various platforms.
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced ability to develop highly-engaging print designs.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS and responsive design.
- Highly skilled in HTML with the ability to hand-code according to W3C standards.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply theories, principles, practices, and techniques in web design and maintenance, and software and web site interaction design.
- Ability to take initiative and independently plan, organize, coordinate and perform work in various situations where numerous and diverse demands are involved.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to think independently and make sound judgments.
- Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to present creative solutions to project teams.
- Ability to conceptualize and visualize solutions to complex problems.
- An eye for details and aesthetics.
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with developers, data scientists, and other team members.
- Experience working with programmers, end-users, and content experts.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.