- Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Ikeja — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
- Industry: • ICT / Telecommunications • Engineering / Construction / Real Estate
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Paymyrent.ng is recruiting for fulltime Loan Recovery Officer.
Paymyrent.ng is a fin-tech startup helping tenants to automatically save for their rent as well as access quick loan for house rent. We provide financial services under a Cooperative License ‘Paymyrent cooperative Multipurpose society’, with a registration number LSCS16730. Paymyrent Nigeria is a legal entity in Nigeria. Our investment professionals invest savers funds in financial instruments and manage the investments to ensure optimum return.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure collections of due payments from delinquent clients
- Work with credit controllers to contact debtors to pursue payment
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to a company
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Liaising with solicitors and bailiffs when necessary
- Negotiating settlements with clients
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases
Min Required Experience:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.