Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
Guest Relations / Service Agent
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Attend to guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries. Have detailed information about the hotel and city. Check on VIP guest movements, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Allocate rooms to all arriving guests after checking the guest preferences. Collect guest feedback forms and do any possible first hand service recovery steps.
Gre Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while checkout.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
- Detailed information regarding arrivals and room requirements.
- Have up to date information on daily room occupancy
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
- Allocate rooms to all arriving guests.
- Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
- Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail.
- Professional in demeanour and presentation.
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject
Submit in person at:
Bolton White Hotels,
No. 7 Gwandu Street, Opp. Sahad Stores,
Area 11, Garki – Abuja.