Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.
We offer outdoor resources for marketing campaigns and product launches, while also facilitating business development and brand recognition on both a national and international scale. We have built a reputation for embracing innovation in non-traditional and outdoor advertising, and for thinking outside the box when it comes to best serving brands.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for budget planning, producing and reviewing financial reports, monitoring accounts and making financial forecasts. Also to develop long-term business plans based on these reports and develop strategies to minimize financial risk.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee Account/financial department employees, including financial assistants and cashiers, if any.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Debt recovery
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a finance role
- Superior mathematical skills
- Leadership skills and experience
- Employee management
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Advance MS Excel skills including pivot tables
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- ICAN is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applicationsusing the “Job title” as subject of the email