Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Brand Creative Strategist
- Job TypeFull Time
3 – 5 years
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
Summary of the Role
- To plan, create and deliver engaging branded content & campaigns for clients that increases the reputation and visibility of the agency’s creative services, as well as, develop and execute the agency’s clients overall experiential marketing strategies.
- To consistently demonstrate an understanding of clients’ expectations through the development of effective proposals and campaigns that aligns to the Agency’s overall content & creative services strategy.
- To oversee assigned projects throughout its lifespan to ensure adherence to budget expectations and conclusion of each project with an impressive case study.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clients’ business objective.
- Internal collaboration with the creative team to design internally-led brand products that can be archived and utilized retroactively.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Intelligent understanding and Interpretation of client briefs
- Build / develop creative, usable and actionable ideas
- Developing communication strategies targeted at key audiences of the brand using the brand’s USPs
- Presenting business strategies and recommendations in proposals.
- Working with the operations team to identify consumer touch points and understand executable mechanics
- Identifying and understanding the wants, needs and motivations of key audiences for the brand.
- To analyze the business environment our clients play in and identify new platforms of promoting brands.
- To develop winnable and efficient campaigns that solve clients business objective
- Integrating design / copy & strategy development functions towards effective creative efforts of an assigned brief.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a reputable marketing and/or advertising company with proven experience in developing winning branded content proposals/campaigns and client-facing communications
- Relevant professional certification an added advantage.
- Business Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
- Critical thinking
- Strategy Agility
- Business Acumen.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.