- Location(s): • Lagos, South West Towns: −Lekki — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Human Resources / Recruitment
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
- Salary ₦80,000 – ₦150,000 Naira per Annum
Assist to Hire is recruiting for fulltime EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT IN LAGOS.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will work with and report directly to the MD/CEO. Please find the details below for the role, Executive Assistant in Lagos at a consulting firm. The Executive Assistant will work efficiently with the MD/CEO and is expected to perform the following roles;
- Attend meetings and document core action points and major discussions and decisions
- Handle the prompt scheduling of trips and travels for the CEO
- Organize schedules and appointments and liaise with partners, staff, and guests and ensure the CEO is kept up to date on relevant information in meetings.
- Develop speeches, presentations, reports, and other content as required
- Ensure proper planning and execution of tasks and assignments for maximum impact, productivity & value creation
- Filter through correspondence and requests, phone calls inquiries, emails, and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Schedule meetings/appointments for the CEO as required
- Plan and successfully execute numerous events monthly
- Create notes and schedule of events for the CEO
- Execute and coordinate tasks & activities to facilitate the smooth running of daily activities of the CEO of the company
- Make key contributions towards problem-solving and increased efficiency & productivity
- Carry out all other duties as assigned by the management
Min Required Experience:
• English Language
• Administrative skills • Office Admin • Support • Writing • Written
Communications • Business Writing
Our ideal candidate should possess the following requirements
- Minimum of a BSC/HND degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite packages
OTHER REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent product knowledge.
- A pleasant personality.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask and achieve set goals.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Ability to keep and maintain clear and precise records and reports.