4 Quartes Consultants Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Engineering/Oil & Gas Project General Manager
Job Location: Rivers
- We want for urgent employment experienced individuals with good exposure in and background from Oil and Gas Servicing Company/Rig.
- Plan and execute the business strategy, with prime focus on leading the operations team engaged in various aspects of the business
- Manage the tender and bid process
- Define project scope and deliverables on a day to day basis as well as track and report project progress and performance
- Review and monitor implementation of all commercial contracts and contractual obligations (commercial and technical)
- Manage all areas of operations to ensure revenues, profits and return on investment are maximized; risks are managed and costs are controlled
- Develop and execute annual budgets, mid and long term strategic plans
- Provide strategic direction and hands-on leadership to the management team to drive commercial growth
- Ensure adequate manpower and supplies are available to complete work assignments
- Identify, address, and implement timely employee development and training opportunities, including succession planning
- Ensure all employees have smart objectives and accountabilities that are linked to strategic goals and ensure job performance expectations are consistently met
- Plan and manage logistics, warehousing, and transportation of all tools and equipment
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, and other service providers while keeping track of quality, quantity, efficiency, and delivery timelines
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and QHSE requirements
- Continuously look out for operations and process improvements
- Work collaboratively with other Divisions to realize efficiencies and manage expectations
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by Executive Management from time to time
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure delivery of a minimum of 90% of approved budget
- Achieve 35 days bill outstanding (DBO)
- Less than 5% budget variance on maintenance & other costs
- Ensure 95% execution of all contracts/projects within budget and timeline to the satisfaction of clients
- Obtain quarterly customer survey on projects – completed and ongoing
- Achieve 95% efficiency in operations – storage, warehousing & logistics, oilfield services, fabrication, etc.
- Achieve 95% utilization of infrastructure, assets (trucks, forklift, crane, etc.), and staff engagement
- Grow new business relationships and maintain existing relationships within selected markets by agreed percentages year –on-year
- Achieve 100% compliance with regulations and QHSE requirements
- Achieve 100% quality of housekeeping based on agreed checklist
- Achieve 95% learning and development compliance for all employees based on established competency requirements
- MSc/BSc in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in similar industry
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, NAPE, etc.
- Proficiency in Engineering Design tools e.g. Autodesk, AutoCAD etc.
- Engineering Project Management skills
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Exposure in Oil and Gas/Drilling industry
- Excellent Leadership, Interpersonal, Administrative & Communication skills
- Experience in procurement, contracting, Engineering supply, chain management, warehousing, logistics,
- Experience in billing, service support and people management. Able to prepare project tender
- Candidates must be well experienced in Business Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.