GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
With plans to extend its first-class logistics solutions to Nsukka & environs, we are currently looking to engage the services of young, smart, customer-focused graduates to resource available openings on a permanent basis.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- BSc/ HND in Accounting
- 3 years minimum post NYSC work experience
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledger.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
Method of Application
Send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Title: T.A NSUKKA