AfriHUB Nigeria Limited (“AfriHUB”) was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country’s businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical & Multimedia Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- Provide consultative support and share expertise regarding online learning and instructional design with peers and with business partners
- Sketch and create draft illustrations, discussing ideas with co-workers and finalizing illustrations
- Assist in training new developers and continued education of existing staff
- Work collaboratively with project team members in the development and deployment of multimedia and mobile apps that support online course delivery
- Creates training content based on development objectives and method of delivery
- Flash CS3 or higher (including basic programming in Actionscript) or Adobe Edge Animate (including basic programming in HTML5) plus Photoshop
- Must have a B.Sc. Degree (2.1 or above) in Computer Science, Electrical Electronics, Management and Information System or equivalent
- 2-5+ years of software development and architecture
- Must be an expert in the development of C, C++, MSSQL including Stored Procedures , XML, HTML and ASP. PHP Experience considered a plus
- Experience in C#, Java and Visual Basic considered a plus
- Ability to follow best practices in project management to develop and track project schedules using a consistent project management methodology
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively in a team environment is necessary
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, professional working relationships with employees and clients, including negotiation skills
- Ability to learn new computer applications, processes and product information quickly
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of assigned product(s), company functions, service policies and procedures and good communication skills
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and at times, in stressful situation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates within Abuja, who are qualified for the role will be contacted.