- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Secretarial / PA
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 13, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Teknokleen Limited is recruiting for fulltime Receptionist.
Teknokleen Limited – In August 1990, Teknokleen Limited was incorporated to conduct the business of hygiene services and consultancy. Through strategic management and planning, it has become a Group with subsidiaries and involved in the business of integrated facility management services, sales and distribution of cleaning equipment, products and accessories, catering equipment, FF&E items for the hospitality industry, paper products as well as toilet fittings refurbishment services. Currently TEKNOKLEEN is 100% owned by Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a passionate candidate who would be responsible for handling our front office reception and carry out administrative tasks.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Should have good Customer service and Management skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Promptness to work
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills.
- Good time management.
- Ability to take on challenges or handle any other related assignment to job functions
- Good Team player with Interpersonal skills
- Communicate courteously with clients, visitors and staff
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Min Required Experience:
- HND/ B.Sc in any related field
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as a receptionist
- Must have completed NYSC
- Applicants should reside within Lekki and its environs
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.