Yusuf and Halilu Enterprise is a Key Distributor Saro Life Care Limited, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
Market Sales Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and SLC products breadth are available & visible at the retail / wholesaler’s outlets in assigned open markets always.
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Optimally Manage Key trade partner inventory and ensures SLC share of their business increases.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU redistribution at the retail level
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention and growth
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlets channels.
- OND (Any Discipline) Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 1 year experience.
- Age – 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ekiti)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with current location to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.