Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Kano
- Responsible for executing daily Preventive Maintenance and Inspection tasks.
- Responsible for executing assigned corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of equipment in compliance with standard work, and adherence to safety regulations.
- Contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes.
- Maintain records of Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Perform routine maintenance on production.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities; and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area leader
- Drives Lean activity to ensure department is consistently driving towards being lowest cost provider by eliminating non value added activities
- Managing spare part stocks and maintains the good level of spare parts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field required
Competence Essential Desirable:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- 6 years’ food industry plant experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email.