OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization – “you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers’ – an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve – who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social ex
Human Resource Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
4 – 5 years
- Job Field
Human Resources / HR
- To coordinate, direct and supervise all the activities of human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee engagement.
- Recruitment, selection policies and procedures;
- Performance Management and Staff evaluation;
- Manpower planning and budgeting;
- Training programs;
- Administering benefits programs- insurance, pensions, leave, etc.;
- Compensation, sanction and reward administration;
- Policies and process, procedure formulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Relevant Industry Professional Certifications such as CIPM, PHRI/SPHRI etc. is a requirement.
Experience & Relevant skills:
- 4 – 5 years working experience in Human Resources Management
- Prior experience is essential in facilitating judgment related decisions and implications of risk within a commercial business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF/Word format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.