- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Agriculture / Agro Allied
- Industry: • Oil & Gas / Mining
- Application Deadline: December 10, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is recruiting for fulltime Farm Manager.
Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Job Tile: Farm Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Job Field: Agriculture / Agro-Allied
Our client in the Agricultural industry is seeking to hire a Farm Manager for their hydroponic farm. The ideal candidate must have a degree in agronomy and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Overall responsibility for all farm activities.
- Recruiting, training, and supervision of staff
- Farm budget and cost control
- Oversee planting and rearing activities
- Procurement and marketing of plant and animals or produce
- Ensure a positive team atmosphere and establish a good working relationship with all other staff members.
- Liaise with staff and contractors to ensure tasks are completed on time and to an acceptable standard.
- Contribute to the farm policies and other development programs of the farm
- Collaborate with business owners to develop partnerships for products created from the farm.
- Keeping records of livestock and crops and all financial records
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports for Management
- Advise management on avenues for fast revenue generation
- Ensure the sustainability and profitability of the farm
Min Required Experience:
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be well acquainted with the changing feeding requirements.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Discipline, loyalty, honesty, and integrity.
- Must be capable of general farm repairs and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety regulations
- Willingness to live and work on the farm
- Degree in agronomy, Farm Management or its equivalents
- 4-6 years’ experience in Farm management.
Method of Application
If qualified, kindly send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Business Development Officer” OR Farm Manager as the subject.