GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Business Development Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyse the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients. customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.