Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Storekeeper
Job Location: Lagos
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Ensure clean safe and healthy work environment in warehouse
- Maintains inventory and stock records
- Assist in distribution of raw materials to the factories.
- Ensure proper monitoring of goods issued out to various factories.
- Supply technicians with spare parts, consumable, supplies and equipment.
- Processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders
- Ships canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate
- Handles and documents storage and transportation of hazardous materials
- Ensure all requirements and storage condition as specified by the manufacturer
- Maintain a good and efficient record keeping of goods procured.
- Carry out routine stock taking (FIFO, LIFO).
- Notify Logistics Manager when the stocks have reached re-order level.
- Assist in procuring of quality Engineering spare parts and other items
- Identify and establish relationship with suitable suppliers.
- Carry out any other function as assigned by the Head of Department.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training;
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical And Material Engineering, Inventory Management, Logistics or any related discipline;
- Professional certification in inventory management is an added advantage.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Computer Skills – to create digital reports using software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and so on
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.