- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 27, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Store Training Manager.
Smart Partners Consulting is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: Store Training Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 10 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Manage and train staff to promote the products and brand to achieve maximum growth /sales potentials of the outlets.
- Manage and Execute Training on Store Sales Operations Management
- Manage and train store sales team in actualization of sales target in units and values
- Responsible for executing training on store-based improvement strategy for growing store sales
- Responsible managing and training for store section sale drive
- Manage and train on how to actively monitor the performance of slow moving items while ensuring that all necessary actions to PUSH for their Sale are being done.
- Manage and Execute Training on Store Management and Process Compliance
- Manage and train sales associates on stores sales SOPs and also communicate new SOPs
- Responsible for recommending SOPs amendment
- Ensuring both self and store staff (both new and old) are knowledgeable and fully understand the stores SOPs
- Manage and Execute Training on store opening and closing processes are followed.
- Manage and Execute Training on Store Team Management
- Manage and train on how to monitor, manage and appraise store team members on productivity and personal characteristics periodically by liaising with Retail operations and human resources.
- Manage and train store team member on dress code and store operational guidelines.
- Train on how to maintain collaboration among the team in meeting store daily/weekly/monthly sales and operational target
- Encourage and maintain collaboration among the team in meeting daily/weekly/targets
- Coach, train and develop store staff on the required knowledge and selling for the job.
- Mange and Execute Training on In-store Customer Engagement Management
- Manage and Execute Training on Store Inventory Management
- Manage and execute training on how to supervise and work follow-through on the detailed and accurate receiving of merchandise into the store up to the confirmation of the store inventory balance and proper sign off, filling/ archiving of all transfer documents.
- Train store staff to ensure all merchandise admitted into the store are in sellable condition, and that their corresponding tags indicate the right code, price and age/size
- Perform training on merchandising handling
- Manage and Execute Training on Store Ambience and Visual Merchandising
- Train store staff to ensure that the look and feel of the store (external, shop, floor and inner room) are maintained to our standards, such that it attracts the right customers and guarantees a shopping experience and delivers sales.
- Manage and train store staffs to ensure the stores window display is attractive and fully complaint to the given instructions per time/season
- Perform training to ensure lighting of the store is consciously maintained to avoid burnt-out bulbs or broken light fittings.
- Manage and Execute Training on Store Level Brands and Marketing
- Manage and train store staffs to ensure daily footfall is accurately captured and submitted upward to Retail operation team and Brands and Marketing unit.
- Train store staffs on adhering to timely, detailed and accurate follow-through on executing promo or campaign directives/activities
- Manage and supervise to ensure that proper care, presentation and utilization of all brand communication/promo materials e.g. branded notebooks, fliers, signage’s uniforms etc.
- Train store staff on how to actively engage and encourage customers and prospects to like/share/follow the Company handle on social media and also promote the company website.
- Continuously provide suggestions and tips to retail operations team for better customer engagement that will promote sales and increase customer base.
Min Required Experience:
- Qualification: BSc, MSc/MBA/ with International Exposures in Retail Business Training
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: email@example.com using the job title has the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted