Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Research Analyst (Qualitative and Quantitative)
Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, coordinate and execute assigned research projects.
- Supervise team members on daily basis to complete research projects within deadlines.
- Track project progress periodically and report the same to management.
- Identify areas of improvements and develop new methodologies to meet milestones.
- Present research findings to management in an understandable manner.
- Work with management in preparation of project budget and schedule.
- Monitor and control expenses within allotted budget.
- Follow and enforce state and federal regulations.
- Interact with accounting department in processing payments and approving grants.
- Stay abreast with latest developments in research tools and techniques.
- Analyze and resolve research issues promptly and accurately.
- Perform cost negotiation and finance and schedule management activities.
- Coordinate with management in determining research priorities and developing research roadmap.
- Identify key challenges and develop appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that research deliverables meet quality standards and business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is a plus)
- Certification in Research Ethics
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Good with numbers (proficiency with STATA, R or SPSS is a plus!)
- High attention to detail
- Client facing with good presentation skill
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualiquant Services Limited will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.