Karisfined Edge Solutions – Our client, a leading player in the Financial market seek the services of an experienced candidate, with focus on an investment management business and a working knowledge of the financial markets, in addition to technical product competence to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Reports To: Managing Director
- The Product Manager is responsible for ensuring that the product is made as efficiently as possible and that the team building it have access to the latest technologies and techniques.
- The PM gathers, analyzes and utilizes feedback from users of the product, finding out what new features are required and utilizing such information in the development of the product. This also helps in the development of product road-maps.
- The PM is also responsible for the product life-cycle, ensuring that everyone follows the product roadmap and that features are released timely and are of high quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take overall responsibility for the success of all the company’s products
- Champion product strategy and vision
- Lead the design of products and features from the ideation stage to post-launch
- Design user flows, interactions, and experiences that are simple, elegant, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms
- Run user research and user testing to evaluate the current product and user needs
- Work directly with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to effectively launch new features
- Constantly audit, analyze, and iterate leveraging quantitative as well as qualitative metrics.
- Take a data-driven approach to design growth experiments, while maintaining a relentless focus on delivering real value for our customers.
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality.
- Responsible for ensuring designs are consistent, making sure products align with our brand, and identity
- Communicating design ideas through different methods depending on the stage of life of the product, to co-workers and stakeholders
- Drive, improve and scale our company product operational efficiency
- Manage the entire product lifecycle of our internal products and projects
- Define, track and analyze efficiency metrics across all teams
- Constant feedback loops collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Work with key internal stakeholders to define specifications, iterations across our internal tools
- Collaborate with design and engineering team to define, scope, build and deliver features
- Deliver product developments using agile methodologies
- Coordinate communications and develop documentation to ensure the business is well informed
- Strong online portfolio to demonstrate your product design experience.
- Highly tech savvy and must possess an excellent knowledge of payment systems and payment service providers locally and globally.
- Curiosity for understanding user behavior and a strong desire to deliver a good user experience
- Passion for connecting your work directly to the business’s goals.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment..
- Clear communication, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work with urgency, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, testing tools etc
- Experience sketching, wire-framing, and prototyping as part of the design process
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Financial services experience is a plus
Key Performance Indicators:
- Profit & Loss of the product
- New customer acquisition vs. existing customer retention
- Optimal customer engagement with product features
- Conversion rate
- Adoption metrics: o number of customers o number of users o number of logins
- Product feature utilization & feedback Volume of calls to customer care/support – (e.g. if a product automates certain processes, the customer care calls should be reduced)
- Excellent customer experience – end to end
- Minimal customer acquisition/onboarding cost o Customer lifetime value (CLV)/ Cost incurred o Average revenue per account (ARPA)/ cost incurred
- Customer retention rate (trend of Daily active users; monthly active users) over time
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees…and more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Product Manager”.