NMR Intercontinental Limited is a diversified engineering products, services and solutions company that emerged from the unbundling of the businesses of neat approach investment limited. NMR Intercontinental Limited was formed as a holding company to co-ordinate the businesses of the three new strategic business units that were created from the unbundling exercise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head of Human Resources
Job Location: Lagos
- The Head Human Resources is responsible for implementing and maintaining the infrastructure of the Human Resources (HR) function for the Group.
- The purpose of this role is to support Executive Management in business management by identifying and coordinating HR services and identifying appropriate and effective strategies related to staffing compensation, performance management, training and development, rewards and recognition, salaries and benefits, employee relations, policy administration, immigration, employee communications, Human Resources Management System (HRMS) maintenance, HR metrics.
- H/She must co-ordinate employee daily report across all locations in Nigeria. Finally, this person drives operational excellence throughout the organization with a focus on moving the organization forward.
HR Strategic Planning:
- Developing the organization human resources strategy in compliance with corporate group strategy
- Design the group human resources department structure, positions and process system in compliance to its strategic mandate.
- Review, amend and draft job descriptions and qualifications required for the staff of the group human resources department.
- Formulate HR plans, policies and procedures according to organizational objectives
- Prepare HR budgets and ensure the activities are within budget
- Provides technical and professional advice to legal representative for legal proceedings related to HR.
Man Power Planning:
- Organize meetings with management
- Plans for manpower as per requirements
- Set-up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop the recruitment and selection process to include: Appointment, confirmation, termination, registration, exit interviews, create recruitment channels, working closely with the IT team.
Compensation Schemes and Benefits Management:
- Review and analyze the group subsidiaries
- Periodic reviews of jobs, role salaries, ranking and benefits systems
- Performance Appraisals and Management
- Formulate effective performance appraisal policy, Procedures and ensures its compliance.
- Review and analyze the performance appraisal managing process.
Employees Relations Management:
- Create effective employee reward system
- Enhance organization communications
- Encourage and develop employee communications
- Ensures proper management of staff amenities and occupational and health safety
Human Resources Management Information System:
- Review and assess the HR module of the current ERP system
- Propose potential customization, if needed, on ERP HR module
- Follow-up, guide, and monitor the implementation of ERP HR module at group level.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Master’s Degree qualification or MBA.
- Membership of related professional bodies.
- Hands on experience on SAP business by design is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years and above work experience in the HR field particularly within a multinational company.
- Must have worked in a managerial capacity for at least 5 years
- Must possess ability to lead teams consisting of over 500 employees
- Ability to innovate and create new concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: CV should be saved as Applicant’s Name Only.