- Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
- Specialization: • Sales / Business Development • Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Industry: • Consulting
- Application Deadline: December 27, 2019
- Job Type Fulltime
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime General Manager – Services (Retail Fashion Business).
Smart Partners Consulting is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
Job Title: General Manager – Services (Retail Fashion Business)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 15 years
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reports To: MD
- Financial Planning of Retail Store Investment Management-Finance Manager:
- Responsible for the financial planning of new store opening
- Liaise with all support functions to ensure timelines with regards to store opening project
Account Budget Management:
- Responsible for the preparation of the comprehensive annual budget and forecasts in line with the business objectives for the business at whole, segments and stores
- Direct the preparation and implementation of the individual departmental and special project budgets
- Manage Admin Business Relationship
- Manage Business Unit Relationship
- Responsible for presentation and defending of internal control reports to CRO/MD.
- Responsible for working with GM services/CRO/MD office on executing sound internal fraud control system
- Responsible for working with buying and merchandising unit team to ensure internal control support in execution of non-fraud buying and merchandising process.
- Responsible for working with Finance and Account unit Teams to ensure internal control support in execution of check system that prevent fraud process
HR Strategic Business Partnership:
- Responsible for presentation and defending of HR performance reports and management performance review committee
- Responsible for working with CRO/MD office on the development and execution of strategic HR plans and timeliness.
- Responsible for working with buying merchandising unit teams to ensure higher staff performance.
- Responsible for working with brands and marketing unit teams to ensure higher staff performance.
- Responsible for working with Retail operations unit teams to ensure stores, customer, experience, warehouse and logistics and store operations support staff higher performance.
Manage IT Business Relationship:
- Responsible for presentation and defending of IT performance to the management performance review committee.
- Responsible for working with CRO/MD office on IT business investment and project management
- Responsible for working and buying Merchandising unit Teams to ensure IT support in execution and buying and merchandising duties and also to resolve IT complaints.
- Responsible for working with Finance and Account unit Teams to ensure IT support in execution of finance and accounting duties and also resolves IT complaints.
- Responsible for working with Human Resource teams to ensure IT support HR duties and also resolve IT complaints
- Responsible for working with the internal control team to ensure IT support the duties of internal control and also resolve IT complaints.
Develop and ensure compliance to IT Policies and Process:
- Develop, review and implement IT policies and procedures for the organization.
- Ensure compliance to IT vendor services agreement software-developers, website, administrators etc. to ensure timely delivery on third party IT projects
Min Required Experience:
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years with International Exposure
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc with relevant training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title has the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted