Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Front Desk Officer at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited, would be expected to provide administrative support to the Business Support Department and Managing Partner.
- He/ She will be responsible for front desk management, general clerical activities and assisting the Managing Partner through schedules and related activities as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Politely receive all visitors/ clients of Sahel and take note of all enquiries made as regards the company.
- Ensure that there is a proper monitoring of access given by the security at the main entrance.
- Sorting of parcels and mails
- Manage incoming and outbound telephone calls.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Responsible for entertainment arrangement for office visitors i.e. making Tea and serving lunch
- Liase with the Support Team when sourcing for quotes, negotiating and purchasing office supplies/ items (consumables and others).
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- NCE/ND in any business-related course.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as Front Desk
- Close attention to details and must be very attentive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google applications.
- Must be proactive and possess analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, organizational and written skills
- Must be a fast learner equipped with transferable skills.
- Strong personal integrity and accountability.